This is an exciting opportunity to come and join our new business “Win” team at Eagle Eye. The role critical in both creating and progressing our new business pipeline of prospects and converting clients. This role will be responsible for capitalising on the tremendous sales opportunity for Eagle Eye in UK and a growing focus on EMEA. This role is integral to our growth and overall revenue goals.
You will collaborate with our Sales Development team and progress opportunities through to closure before handing across to our Account Management team for ongoing management and retention.
The “Superpowers” you should possess are energy, be a killer prospector, team player and resilience. Sound like you? Read more…..
What does a day look like?
- Prospecting and pitching to execute the new business strategy to win new clients to the AIR platform from some of the larger retailers in the territory to exceed sales target
- Being a Salesforce ninja and ensure its kept up to date at all times, and reflects the true position and revenue forecast and prospect situation
- Developing a first-class understanding of the market and the key pain points being faced in order to position Eagle Eye’s platform as a high priority
- Gaining an in depth understanding of the target accounts business, challenges and priorities
- Devising a strategy to develop relationships with the key personnel within the target accounts
- Identifying and work with key partners to drive revenues within the sector with target accounts
- Fully understand the Eagle Eye product and value proposition, and be able to present these in a way that is relevant to the client – across all levels of seniority
- High level of productivity and to respond to client requirements in a quick and efficient way, verbally and in writing.
- Understanding the core contract principles and be able to negotiate and close profitable deals with urgency
- Staying on top of Eagle Eye’s innovation as well as emerging trends within the industry
- You are ambitious, driven, a self-starter and can close deals – you want to win
- You are tenacious
- You are charismatic, motivated and a relationship builder.
- Can articulate a sales message
- Have a natural ability to ask questions and uncover needs
- Are curious about business challenges
- Are a Salesforce ninja
- Have strong presentation skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level and assert control over commercial discussions
- Have customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely
- Have empathy and are patient
- Are goal and target oriented
- Can develop and maintain necessary technical knowledge
- Are excited to be a fundamental part of the sales process
- You able to engage both customers and the entire Purple team, organised, have gravitas and professional presence.
- Strong team working and collaboration skills.
- You should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and enjoy business change.
- You are influential and have an appetite to share learning with a wider team.
Is this you? In return we will give you…
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission scheme based on the value of the deals closed
- Support to continuous learning and self-development
- Flexibility to work from home/various office locations
- Contributory Pension
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous annual leave package including
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 5 days paid sick leave
- Ability to earn an additional 5 days of flexible leave
Eagle Eye develops and deploys a SaaS platform (AIR) that is the market-leading personalised promotions and digital loyalty platform for omnichannel retailers, hospitality operators and CPG suppliers.
We believe that in the very near future every omnichannel retailer will follow the digital leaders and transition to a personalised digital marketing platform.
We are a business run by the former CMO of Tesco and our founder still plays a huge part in our business. We are expanding rapidly and going global, with offices now in the UK, US, Canada and Australia, meaning there are plenty of opportunities for progression.
We love being social and get together for beers (or soft drinks!) and snacks every Friday, as well as an annual company summer event and location-specific Christmas parties.
We develop cool tech and have transitioned to Google Cloud. As part of this, we are helping our people become Google Certified. We have some awesome clients such as Sainsburys. John Lewis & Partners, Asda, Greggs, Loblaws, JD Sports, Woolworths & Southeastern Grocers.
We also like to give back, so we support local and larger charities through various events organised by our charity committee. We foster an environment promoting good mental health and have qualified Mental Health First Aiders within the business. We create an environment in which people are empowered to create their own solutions, challenge existing methods and make their own decisions.