Transforming the traditionally impersonal practice of gifting a digital gift card into a magical experience, Prezzee is changing the art of gifting and disrupting the digital gift card market.
Founded in Australia in 2014, Prezzee has experienced rapid growth, with a reach of 21 million customers and 200+ retail partners. We are on a mission to make Gift Cards more personal in both corporate and consumer markets.
Listed 15th on the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 in 2020 and considered the 5th fastest growing tech company in Australia in 2019, Prezzee has doubled the team size and expanded into 4 new markets with a record year-on-year growth of 519%.
Meanwhile, behind the scenes at Prezzee, we are givers, and when we give, it comes from the heart. Our values demonstrate how we connect the heart and the head to deliver on our strategic ambitions collectively. The moment you join our slack channel, you are amazed by the amount of support, appreciation, and collaboration on our team. Our values will continue to connect us, inspire us, and create a culture of performance.
A little bit about yourself.
You are a tech-savvy strategic seller who now leads a sales team and is passionate about working with decision-makers to grow businesses. You are goal-oriented and resourceful, making strategic decisions to drive the sales pipeline and drive conversion to deliver goals successfully.
Your passion for sales will be the driving force for success, and you have previously led sales teams with digital technology platforms that have attained commercial success. You understand the technology and are skilled at managing all stages of the sales pipeline process. You are a sales master by nature that utilizes data and drives the right behaviors to drive the organization's results.
You’re adept at generating new business through outbound, inbound, and partner-driven channels selling Prezzee B2B products while ensuring we have a group of sellers that can execute.
- Be a part of the US executive team, reporting to the MD, North America, while also collaborating with Prezzee's global executive leadership.
- Attract a team of talented sales professionals and develop a strategy to pursue both commercial deals with B2B clients as well as channel sales.
- Design and implement a process for efficient client management process and optimal sales structure.
- Work with the CEO and senior leadership team to develop a strategic plan for revenue growth in the US.
- Nurture existing relationships with our key clients and drive the expansion of the new business funnels.
- Think creatively about how we can drive revenue growth through partnership opportunities.
- Act as the main interface between your key accounts and the organization to ensure an optimal level of service is provided at all times and continually seek the opportunity to participate in the strategic business planning processes to support your key accounts.
- Be prepared to work in a dynamic environment where you will need to make quick decisions or shift priorities and have the full autonomy to pursue your vision and experiment with ideas that will drive growth.
- Look after your team; mentor and develop to help them grow, hold them accountable, as well as take care of their wellbeing.
What You Bring:
- 7+ years of leading Sales experience in technology product space and leading teams of sellers and a track record of achieving your KPIs.
- You have a good understanding of the incentive/reward industry in the US.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent business experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Management in an early stage, high growth, or medium-sized company (preferred).
- Ability to seek out and seize opportunities, going beyond the "call of duty" finding ways to surmount barriers. Resourceful. Action-oriented "doer," achieving results whilst we build the team.
- Lead, manage, and develop a high-performing team in sales to drive and advance the long-term sales revenue goals.
What We Provide You With:
At Prezzee, we are givers. Our products enable gift-giving, but we are so much more than that. Our values are wrapping paper around our ideal shared people experiences. Our values are to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most of all, always give a damn.
Some extra goodies
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, dental, vision, and 401k.
- Work from home flexibility (as a way of life beyond our current stay-at-home measures).
- We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPIs.
- Generous employee referral program and staff discounts.
You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you every day (and expect you to challenge them back