Toggle build SaaS products for the hospitality industry, serving some of the most exciting brands in the UK hospitality industry - think Revolution, Byron, The Alchemist, Leon, Turtle Bay, Franco Manca, Zizzi and many more.
Integrations and partnerships with other platforms in our sector are in our company DNA, with over 60 current data, payment, EPOS and ecommerce partners currently live across our products.
We are creating a new position within our team for an ambitious individual to develop these industry relationships, find new partners that solve problems for our customers and also nurture leads and commercial opportunities.
In short, we'd like you to join us as our Partner Manager.
What can you expect?
As Partner Manager, you’ll be right in the middle of the action. Part-commercial, part-customer experience and part-technical, you’ll have the opportunity to deploy all of your diverse skill-sets and interests.
You will understand the importance of relationships and how to nurture and grow them commercially. You’ll also be technically minded with enough understanding to allow you to articulate how platforms might connect together (think APIs and web hooks), helping our customers and internal support and commercial teams understand what problems new partner integrations solve or the opportunities they create.
You’ll help steer product direction and resourcing by understanding and articulating which partners and integrations represent the biggest opportunities (and which we should nurture further before we commit resources).
You’ll work closely with our CEO, CCO, Head of Product during the early stages of new partnerships and also with our CTO and Engineering team in the latter stages where we are building our own integrations or assisting new partners to integrate with us. You’ll ultimately be responsible for and oversee the end-to-end success of all new partnerships and integrations.
You’ll ensure that our partnerships also deliver revenue and leads, and by working on an ongoing basis with our CCO, you’ll help to show which partners generate the most commercial revenue both now and into the future.
We’re looking for a creative, highly organised problem-solver with great communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Your written and communication skills will be first class, and you’ll have an uncanny ability to explain technical concepts in a simple manner.
- You’ll thrive with people, and be in your element when speaking to our partners and fostering friendly and mutually beneficial relationships
- You’ll be great with data, particularly when it comes to using data to drive commercial decision making
- You have a basic technical knowledge of industry standard practices for using and implementing data feeds, APIs, webhooks and web pages.
- You’ll excel at managing and prioritising multiple threads of work and reacting quickly to opportunities.
- You’re independent and comfortable sometimes working with ambiguity
- Ability to generate board level reporting and narrative
It would be beneficial, though not essential if you also...
- Have some hospitality experience. We are hospitality-focused and therefore it would be useful to have an understanding of our audience, who they are and what the problems are that we solve for them.
- Have some experience working in the SaaS (Software as a Service) industry.
Benefits & culture
We work from our custom fitted out offices in the iconic Park Hill, right next to Sheffield Train station. We have views over the city, green spaces front and back and plenty of space.
We equip everyone with a Macbook as standard (but if you’d rather work on something else, we won’t force you!).
There is an EMI share options scheme in place for employees, so our gain is your gain too.
We are very open to flexible and remote working, so if you’re interested but not able to work in the office everyday, you can work remotely instead and we can meet up now and again for some team contact days. It’s likely as well that you’ll be required to meet directly with partners and attend conferences and events.
Where can I find more information?
The best place to start is by checking us out on our two product websites:
And if you’re interested but you’ve got a pre-application question, drop us a message, we’ll come right back to you.
Salary & Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Job Location: Sheffield City Centre (5 mins walk from the train station)
Holidays: 20 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day holiday for each year worked with us
Share Options: EMI Scheme in operation for team members
Dog Friendly: If you’ve got one, it's welcome.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com including an up-to-date copy of your CV and a covering letter.