Founded in 2011, Coniq are a UK based dynamic, fast-growing tech company that provides total customer engagement and loyalty software and services to many of the world's leading property developers, shopping centres and retailers. Coniq programmes are used by over 17 million shoppers, providing mobile-enabled programmes for 1,800+ brands in over 5,000 locations whilst driving consumer spend of €1bn every year.
We are looking for an energetic, effective and methodical team member to join the Global Sales Team and drive the expansion and growth of our US territory. We definitely need someone who has fast-moving, sharp ideas and quick-witted techniques to hunt, present, negotiate and close. 5 - 8 years of SaaS sales experience would be ideal, preferably with experience selling to the marketing C-suite.
This is a compelling individual contributor role ( remote) to help continue the growth of the US sales of Coniq’s world-class SaaS based CRM and Loyalty solutions. In return you will receive a generous package including a competitive base salary, commission, stock options, health care, career acceleration, home working tools & multiple employee benefits. The rewards are in abundance.
- Managing the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Follow consultative sales methodologies in defining needs analysis, qualification and presenting the value proposition to potential clients
- Drive the territory pipeline and results utilising a scientific approach to the SaaS sales method
- Create and deliver great sales proposals tailored to prospective customers’ needs
- Develop solutions-led RFP responses and new business pitches for major clients - grounded in insights and knowledge
- Negotiate commercial terms and contracts with prospective clients all the way through to signature of agreement
- Manage regional sales growth targets, including sales pipeline and forecast management
- Eventually you will develop local client business case studies, becoming an expert within your geographic territory
- SaaS sales experience having sold or experience with any of the following: Retail-tech, Loyalty/Rewards platforms, Shopping Mall Management, CRM, Martech, hospitality-tech, CX
- A successful track record of achieving and over-achieving your target - and numbers to back it up
- Full new business, hunter style sales cycle experience, short and complex sales plus long cycle selling to C-level and multiple decision makers
- A consultative sales approach - you understand the sales process inside out
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- You don’t mind travelling across the US
- Bonus - You have an understanding/experience of retail/brands/shopping malls.