Add a Listing Guidelines & Terms
The Gift Club is a digital meeting place, forum and e-newsletter for the gift cards, incentives, rewards, loyalty and engagement community to share articles, news, research, and insights.
The Directory is a place to add your company details so you can be found by interested parties. You will need to provide a logo, a paragraph about what your company does, your contact details, website URL and company number. You will also need to select 3 x markets in which your company delivers services.
Only companies who offer these services or are solution providers to such markets are permitted to be a member of The Gift Club Directory.
These services are listed below.
- Retail Gift Card Program
- Consumer Loyalty Marketing
- Employee Engagement Technology
- Loyalty Consultants
- Promotions and Prizes
- Travel & Events
- Reward & Recognition
- Gift Card Consultants
- Staff Incentives
- Travel Incentives
- Loyalty Cards
- Gift Card Manufacturer
- Loyalty Programs
- Gift Card Fulfilment
- Reward Platforms
- Digital Gift Card Aggregators
- CLO – Card Linked Offers
- Prepaid Cards
- Card Processor
- Trade Associations
- Staffing & HR
Terms and Conditions
By creating a company listing in our Directory, you are agreeing to enter into legally binding contract terms between The Gift Club and your Organisation (as defined below) represented by the Listing in the Directory. “Organisation” means the business represented by your Listing, which may only be a legal entity (company) or you. You also represent and warrant that you are authorized to enter into these contract terms on behalf of the Organisation.
If You do not agree to this contract (the “Contract” or “Terms and Conditions”), do not add your Organisation to The Gift Club Directory and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services.
Payments & Fees
- To list your company details in the Directory, You agree to pay The Gift Club the agreed fee on a direct debit monthly basis, a one off payment for six-months or a one off payment for one year. You are able to choose from these options via our website and pay directly, and securely, through the site.
- All our prices and fees will exclude VAT and therefore a rate of 20% will be added at the time of payment.
- If you pay by monthly direct debit, you are entitled to cancel at any time. If you do cancel your direct debit, we will remove your listing, 30 days after the last direct debit collection.
- If you pay a one off payment and during that period ( either six months or a year) decide you would like to terminate this contract, The Gift Club will delete your company details at your request within 30 days from receipt in writing, however we are unable to offer a refund or part refund.
- Your listing will appear in the Directory when the first payment has been collected.
- Your listing will appear as a logo and all listings will be in alphabetical order. Clicking on your logo will take the visitor to the full details you have provided when you created your account.
- Although we work hard to ensure our site is found on the world wide web, You understand that when your Organisation is listed in the Directory, The Gift Club does not guarantee any increases in business levels nor do we guarantee that you will be contacted directly by parties interested in your services. Therefore, refunds are not offered once payments have been made.
- If you pay by direct debit and cancel your direct debit, you must notify us in writing. See below for more details on termination.
- If, for any reason, a monthly direct debit payment is missed and you have not notified us in writing with your intent to terminate the contract, we will contact your accounts department or a specific individual in order to help resolve the issue and confirm that you wish to continue listing in the Directory.
- If we are unable to contact you and a second monthly direct debit fails to reach our account, we will assume that you no longer wish to continue listing your company in the Directory and we will immediately delete your listing without notice.
- It is your responsibility to stop any Direct Debits and not the responsibility of The Gift Club. We are unable to send reminders.
- You agree to keep your records up to date contact information.
- You will use your Organisation’s real name and keep it up to date.
- You will be truthful about your personal data practices and comply with the laws
- You will keep content professional, respectful, relevant, and accurate.
- You will only use the Directory to identify and promote your own Organisation.
- The Gift Club will not be liable to you in connection with the Directory for lost profits or lost business opportunities, loss of data, or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages. Termination of Contract. If You wish to terminate this Contract and wish us to remove your company details from the Directory, you must give The Gift Club 30 days’ notice and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your intent to terminate. You can still cancel your monthly direct debit.