Network Hub User Agreement
The Gift Club is a digital meeting place, forum and e-newsletter for the global gift cards, incentives, rewards, loyalty and engagement community to share articles, news, jobs, research, and insights.
The Network Hub is a unique place for professional individuals to socially network online with their peers, colleagues, clients, suppliers and partners in real time to allow them to be more productive and successful. A hub to find opportunities, share ideas, learn and have fun.
We have some user rules which have been put together so that everyone enjoys the experience.
- Only individuals who are professionals within the following industries are permitted to join:
Gift Cards, Loyalty, Incentives, Rewards, Employee Benefits, Employee Engagement & Rewards, Health & Wellbeing, Fintech, Payments, Events & Retail.
- You agree that by clicking “Sign in” or “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our Network Hub (you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with The Gift Club. If you do not agree to this contract or User Agreement, do not click “Sign Up” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Network Hub. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using the Network Hub.
- You are entering into this contract with The Gift Club and we will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with the Network Hub.
- The Network Hub is not for use by anyone under the age of 16.
- To use the Network Hub, you agree that:
(a) you are 16 or over
(b) you will only have one Network Hub account, which must be in your real name;
Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 16.
- You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
- The Network Hub allows messaging and sharing of information such as your profile, articles, group posts, links to news articles and messages. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Network Hub members of visitors or others (including outside of the Network Hub)
- We are not obligated to publish any information or content on the Network Hub and can remove it with or without notice.
- You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful.
- We may change, suspend or discontinue the Network Hub.
- We don’t promise to store or keep showing any information and content that you’ve posted.
- By using the Network Hub, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate,
- incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. The Gift Club will not review content provided by members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of the Network Hub, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organisation may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organisation were mentioned in the news.
- The Gift Club reserves the right to limit your use of the Network Hub, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other members. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if you breach this contract or the law or are misusing the Network Hub
- The Gift Club reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Network Hub. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Network Hub are the trademarks of their respective owners. The Gift Club trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used for our Network Hub are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Gift Club.
- The Gift Club makes no representation or warranty about the Network Hub, including any representation that the Network Hub will be uninterrupted or error- free
- The Gift Club will not be liable in connection with this contract for lost profits or lost business opportunities, reputation (e.g., offensive or defamatory statements), loss of data (e.g., down time or loss, use of, or changes to, your information or content) or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages.
a. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements.
b. Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
c. Use your real name on your profile; and
d. Use the Network Hub in a professional manner.
You must not:
a. Create a false identity, misrepresent your identity, create a profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
b. Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Network Hub, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of The Gift Club;
c. Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer);
d. Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission.
e. Violate the intellectual property or other rights of The Gift Club, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “The Gift Club” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL.
f. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
g. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Network Hub or any related technology that is not open source;
h. Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Network Hub or related data or access to the same, without our consent;
i. Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Network Hub;
j. Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Network Hub (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);