The Gift Club is proud to work in partnership again with the GCVA Conference 2022. Book Now!
UK Government guidelines now lifted! And the GCVA team are all guns blazing working on delivering you the greatest, in person, gift card industry event ever! Just five weeks to go until we open the doors to our own dedicated conference space at Hilton London Bankside, SE1.
We can’t wait to see you in person to share insights and new research; debate hot topics, network, visit exhibitors, party, catch up with GCVA101, relax in the wellness zone, meeting rooms (coming soon). We have it all. What’s more your ticket comes with access to the networking card exchange portal to pre-meet other delegates, launching early February.
DAY 1 : Wednesday, 2 March
Review of retail environment UK & US
- KPMG Data – gift cards H1/H2 21
- State of the Nation UK Research and Whitepaper ’22
- Panels including: Retail environment & gift cards; Who is the real customer, and are they all as valuable? Gift cards can be a donut!
- Return of: GCVA’s Got Talent – Members only
- The Big Opening Night Party – The Book Shop, Shoreditch
Day 2: Thursday, 3 March
- Marion King, Director of Payments, NWB – GCVA Inspires speaker
- Panels: Get ready for the future of gift cards – payment innovation; Positively leisure & entertainment; The continual rise of B2B and importance of loyalty; Giftcards around the world
- Mark Essex, Director of Skills, KPMG – GCVA Inspires speaker
- The future – the answer is gift cards!
GCVA 101 – New to the industry, or want to get the latest updates? Head straight to GCVA 101, also on-demand.
HOTEL ROOMS: SPECIAL RATE Final call out, booking until 1 February 2022 on a first come first served basis. BOOK HERE. There are several hotels in the area if you miss out on the venue special delegate rate.
Full agenda and Special Conference Newsletter coming very soon. Make sure you are signed up and ready to go!